2018 Medical Mission Tanzania
Our annual Medical Mission Trip to the mountain village of Chome departs January 17, 2018. We still need some funds to purchase medicine and supplies. Please support our volunteers with a donation to make our mission a success.
MyFathersMission runs on dedicated Volunteers and YOUR heartfelt donations. We make every effort to run efficiently and take on worthwhile projects. Even a small gift, when pooled with many other donations, changes a life in these poverty stricken areas.
Ongoing Projects My Fathers Mission
Please partner with us to make a difference in a life. View some of our projects below.
Water ProjectWater Project for Chome Secondary School and village.
MedicineSimple vaccines could be the difference between life or death.
Food SuppliesHelp a child not go hungry tonight. Your heartfelt donations are needed.
Student AidWe are sponsoring scholarships for students in Tanzania.
Donation Dollars At WorkIn Tanzania, Africa My Fathers Mission is trying to raise money for the following projects.
- Medical, Dental, Eyecare Clinic
- Water Project for Chome Village
- Nutrition Projects
- School Supplies
- Educational Scholarship Funding High School/University Students
We are currently looking for donations to expand a water project in Tanzania, Africa. See how your donations help!
Our AffilateThe World Health Services Inc., in cooperation with like-minded health professionals throughout the world, seeks to enhance the quality of life, lower the heavy financial burden imposed by illness and reduce the number of days lost from work through illness among the medically undeserved through its diversified array of preventative health education programs.
MFM Recent NewsVIEW ALL -
- Water is Life. For so many in Africa finding a water source and then bringing it home takes a...
- The Road To Chome undid our plans for a Borehole. We started a water project in Tanzania a whil...
- Today I met a young Maasai man. We took a picture together and gave him some shirts. He was wea...
- We arrived in Chome Tanzania Africa on the 30th of January. It was a 23 hour trip, but we made ...
Here is what others are saying about My Fathers Mission.
"This is am amazing Origination.. Please consider donating to this wonderful Cause!"
- Silvia Postman
My experience in Chome, Tanzania with your mission team made a deep and lasting impression on my life and I am so very grateful.
- Julie Whitacre Little