Last year My Fathers Mission and World Health Services took a team of medical personnel from Texas Health / Huguley Hospital in South Fort Worth, Texas to Colombia for a week of medical/dental/vision clinics. It was a very successful trip and the local and federal government officials were quick to ask us to return this year.
We will be taking a team back to Cali, Colombia in September of 2013 to conduct these clinics again. If you have any interest in going on this mission trip, please fill out an application as soon as possible. This is a popular trip and is filling up fast. The experience last year was so heart-warming that many are joining us for a second trip.
If you can’t go but would like to support this project drop us an email to see what our needs are for this great trip. Contact My Fathers Mission at email@example.com
More information is available at this link to the My Fathers Mission webpage:
Donation Dollars At Work
|We need your financial support for the following projects in Tanzania, Africa.
- Water is Life. For so many in Africa finding a ...
- The Road To Chome undid our plans for a Borehol...
- Today I met a young Maasai man. We took a pictu...
- We arrived in Chome Tanzania Africa on the 30th...
- A recent post talked about the Chome Challenge ...